1. Introduction and General Terms
• what information Garden Design Concepts may collect about you;
• how Garden Design Concepts will use information we collect about you;
• when Garden Design Concepts may use your details to contact you;
• whether Garden Design Concepts will disclose your details to anyone else;
• your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. What information will Garden Design Concepts collect about me?
3. How will Garden Design Concepts use the information they collect about me?
Garden Design Concepts will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
• for “service administration purposes”, which means that Garden Design Concepts may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance);
• to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
• to use IP addresses to identify the location of users to establish the number of visits from different countries and their areas and to determine the statistical use of our websites, including, user numbers, unique user numbers, page views, hits, browser types, page rankings, search engines used, search phrases used, platforms and browser types. This information is statistical and will only be used by representatives of Garden Design Concepts for the further enhancement of the online services that we offer.
• to analyse and improve the services offered on Garden Design Concepts websites.
• to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Garden Design Concepts may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
• Where Garden Design Concepts proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. When will Garden Design Concepts contact me?
Garden Design Concepts may contact you:
• in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that Garden Design Concepts can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Garden Design Concepts, e.g. on the Garden Design Concepts Blog, message boards or via other social media channel;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about Garden Design Concepts services (participation is always voluntary); and
• for marketing purposes, however will always provide you with an opt-out option.
5. Will Garden Design Concepts share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within Garden Design Concepts. However, sometimes Garden Design Concepts uses third parties to process your information. Garden Design Concepts requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Garden Design Concepts requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
6. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Garden Design Concepts. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
7. How long will Garden Design Concepts keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Garden Design Concepts. Where you contribute material to Garden Design Concepts we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
8. Can I find out what personal information Garden Design Concepts holds about me?
Garden Design Concepts
6, The Power House
Tel: 01494 793555
9. What if I am accessing Garden Design Concepts websites outside the UK?